Friday, April 17, 2009

Error Code: SIP/2.0 486 Busy Here (in debug session) while want to start Live Meeting

I get an error message which all client PC that run live meeting that is "SIP/2.0 486 Busy Here".

I just moved my users from old Front-end server to new Front-end server, no any change as different and then Communicator was working but live meeting wasn`t working. I researched in google but no any resolution and then i decided to start Debugging Session on my edge server and get error message that "SIP/2.0 486 Busy Here" in the debugging log.

I researched again on the internet but no any solution for me. I checked all Front-end and edge architecture and found problematic point in my port number.

I had used different port number for all edge role, e.g: my access edge role was using the port number 444 and web access role was using the port number 447 and i had forgetten to change this port numbers at my new Front-end Server.

I changed port number at my new front-end server as following:

Standard Edition Server --> New Front-End Server --> Right click --> Properties --> Web Conferencing Properties --> Web Conferencing Edge Server and then changed the correct port numbers.

Shortly:

Problem: Error Message that SIP/2.0 486 Busy Here in the debug log on Edge Server
Solution: Changing to correct port number on Front-End Server

More:
www.mshowto.org

No comments: